Single / Double
1 Nights 2 days
Sariska Wild Life Sanctuary: Sariska National Park lies in the Aravali hills and is the former hunting preserve of the Maharaja of Alwar. Sariska itself is a wide valley with two large plateaus and is dotted with places of historical and religious interest, including the ruins of the Kankwari Fort, the 10th century Neelkanth temples, the Buddha Hanumab Temple near Pandupol, the Bharthari Temple near the park office, and the hot and cold springs of Taalvriksh. The large Siliserh Lake is at the north-eastern corner. The forests are drying deciduous, with trees of Dhak, Acacia, Ber and Salar.
Day 1: From Your Destination to Alwar:Pick from railway station to our hotel. After check in freshen up and take lunch. After lunch, we already plan your destination for the day Sariska Wild Life Sanctuary (Evening Safari) it will take approx One hour to reach the destination from our hotel.
After jungle visit of Sariska National Park, now there is time to relax and enjoy the facilities of hotel take shower for a break from the heat of the day. Have evening tea and coffee with cookies, take some rest and ready for dinner and overnight spent in the hotel.
Day 2: Alwar to / Onward Destination
After delightful Breakfast check-out and depart to railway station time to catch train for your Destination and home.
The Tour Cost Include:
- Non-Alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Accommodation for 01 Night.
- All meals at hotel (01 breakfast, 01 Hi-Tea, 01 dinner)
- Round trip transfer from safari Alwar railway station to hotel
- Visit to Sariska by exclusive open jeep/Gypsy
- 01 times Jungle Safari as per the itinerary.
- Chosen category of Accommodation.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis.
- Complimentary pickup from station (If require)
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Tea/ Coffee maker in all rooms.
- Complimentary bottle of water in all rooms
- Complimentary packet of Alwar Special Milk Cake at the time of Departure.
The Tour cost does not include:
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages born by the guest.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Any other expense not mentioned in the "Package includes"
The above-proposed tour can be customised as per your need and requirements.